Did you know you can freeze your sweet potatoes?
My favorite way to eat them is mashed and mix them in with extra lean ground beef and cajun spice. This method of freezing them works great for it.
– To start, get a large pot, fill it with water and wait until it boils.
– Then, scrub the potatoes before putting them into the boiling water.
– You should boil them for somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes, depending on the temperature.
– When they start becoming tender, take them out and let them stand at room temperature until they cool off.
– If you can pick them up safely, peel them and slice them into manageable pieces.
– Put the slices into a freezer bag and remove all the air from it that you can.
Coach Rob is the creator and owner of Women Who Lift Weights and Heavy Weights Training Center.
He is a Coach, Writer and Competitive Power Lifter.