10 Simple Things You Can Do To Get Stronger
1. Train Consistently.
2. Don’t Train To Failure.
3. Minimize Missing Lifts.
4. Get A Training Partner(s) (If possible someone stronger than you).
5. Get A Plan/Program & Follow It.
6. Know When To Push & Know When To Back Off.
7. Keep Your Form Perfect When Lifting.
8. Take At Least 2 Days A Week Off From Weights. Don’t neglect recovery.
9. Set Short Term & Long Term Goals, Write Them On Paper (have weekly, monthly & yearly goals).
10. HAVE FUN. The best way to get results and stronger is to make your training fun.
Take your training to the next level.
Become a Strength Club Member.
Click HERE to get started today.
Rob King is a Competitive PowerLifter, Coach and Writer.