Download Your Copy Of My
Pull Ups For Women Program
For Only $5.00*
Why Pull Ups?
If you’re a woman who is looking to build a strong, toned, firm body doing pull-ups will definitely work to your advantage.
- Females generally ignore the fact that getting stronger and building muscle is hugely beneficial & will improve metabolism far more than cardio only
- Most females focus only on cardio exercises for fat loss and ignore strength-training exercises. (Usually because they don’t know how to lift or because they fear getting “bulky” muscles. This is nearly impossible for the average female!)
- Pull-ups require a large amount of upper-body strength. Most women lack upper body strength, which is why it is important to focus on it
- Pull-ups involve some of the biggest muscle groups in your body. More muscle being worked=a bigger calorie expenditure
- Pull-ups are one of the best “bang-for-your-buck” exercises; increasing strength, metabolic demands, improving V-taper and posture
- They can be done anywhere. Every gym has a pull-up bar or attachments, as well home gym up bars are very low cost and can be attached to a door frame.
- Most women neglect their back, and these are some of the biggest muscle in the body. Want to improve your hourglass shape? Pull-ups are the answer!
Q: What equipment do I need for this program?
The workouts are designed with the barest of equipment needed. However I strongly recommend you find a good gym or training area. To me, money spent on a gym membership is money well-invested.
If you can’t get to a gym you will need some equipment.
You DO need a pull-up bar. In the program we explain in detail which one we recommend.
Q: Can I do the workouts at home?
Yes you can! I recommend a good home chin up/pull up bar. We recommend one on this program that is perfect.
The program is designed to be done with only a chin up bar, but there is also other accessory work that can be done if you have dumbells and a barbell.
If you only have a chin up bar you can still do this program.
Q: How soon can I expect to see results?
Depending on where you are in your training and where you start from, you should notice results within the first two weeks. By the end of your first month, you will have made some noticeable changes and by the end of two months you will see a huge difference in definition and strength.
Q: What if I don’t want to get big like a bodybuilder? Can I still use your program?
Let’s be very clear. You will NOT look like a female bodybuilder by focusing on getting stronger naturally.
Looking like a female bodybuilder, like those you see in the magazines goes way beyond eating some protein shakes and doing some pull-up training. I promise you. This will not happen.
Q: Is this program suited for a complete beginner?
You can do this program as a beginner. It may take you some time to develop basic strength, but being able to do a pull-up is not something that happens overnight. Your going to have to put in “sweat equity,” but I promise that no matter what your level, this will help you.
Q: I want to start learning to do a pull-up TODAY! How long do I have to wait for you to ship everything to me?
You don’t! Because the entire “Pull-Ups For Women” system is fully downloadable, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to it as soon as your payment is accepted. There’s no waiting at all. You can get started in the next five minutes! Soon as you join I will personally email you the program.
Q: What if doesn’t work for me?
I stand behind our iron-clad, no questions asked, 60-day money back guarantee, 100%.
If Your Goal Is To Do A Pull Up This Program Is Perfect For You!
Get Your Pull Ups For Women Program
For Only $5.00*
Not Interest In Joining Our Community?
Click HERE to buy it now.
*You can cancel at anytime. No lock in.
If you cancel before the 14 day trial the squat program is yours free. But I know you will love our programs and community.
The WWLW Community is a monthly program at $20 USD per month. As a member you get access to the pull up program and 25+ programs and much more.
You can cancel at anytime.